Do you have an eye for detail? Do you have a good understanding of the QA testing process and are you ready to ensure that our games are the best they can be? Then look no further!
We at Kinda Brave are currently looking for a QA Manager who has good understanding and experience of the QA Testing process and wants to get right into working with production for our upcoming indie titles which include Go Fight Fantastic, Distant Bloom and more! In this role you will start by working closely with our QA staff to ensure that our titles release at the best possible quality. We have multiple titles in production at one point and you'll be a part of improving the quality of all titles from start to finish. We are looking for someone who can work alongside the QA team, generate test cases and provide feedback when needed. You will also oversee external QA teams during heavy testing periods, ensuring that coverage is completed correctly.
The team is growing continuously so for the right person there's a possibility of a permanent position in the same, similar or more advanced role.
In this role you’ll be joining us at Kinda Brave, a sustainability conscious game publisher who is all about great games without compromising people, players or planet. We ensure our studios have fair compensation, regulated hours, wellness benefits and we’re just about to become the world’s first games company with a LGBTQI certification. We have a passion for making games more accessible and we pay close mind to reduce everyone’s overall CO2 output. Sounds interesting? Let’s talk!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has shipped at least 2-3 games (or has gone through multiple development cycles) and has good knowledge of what it takes to get certified on multiple platforms.
- Has the ability to triage bugs, with good knowledge of priority, severity, and their importance in production.
- Can create and maintain bug databases within an already established and adaptable template.
- Is a champion for accessibility in games!
- Can work in Uppsala, Sweden
- Experience with QA at an indie scale
- An eye for detail and good soft skills to handle tough conversations in a constructive manner
- Has strong soft skills and good at communicating both with longer explanations and short and concise either face to face or online
- Experience in working within publishing
- Experience with event and demo builds
Contract type: 12-month with a possibility of continuation
Start date: 1st November or as per agreement
Salary: Based on experience
Recruitment takes place on an ongoing basis so apply at your earliest convenience!
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Then apply below and take the step to creating unforgettable games filled to the brim with a passion for quality and accessibility!